• Facilitation of Strategic Planning and Professional Development Programmes. We can work with your board, executive management team and staff to either develop the programme to achieve desired positive outcomes, or present in a totally independent manner a programme that has been developed by the executive. The programme can be delivered as a full day session, half day session or as a number of workshops depending on your requirements. Programmes can include determination of and review of Key Result or Performance Areas to ensure that they are relevant as your organisation moves forward and time for staff feedback on organisational direction.
• Workshop coordination in relation to organisational issues with an emphasis on issues of strategic and operational importance. How many times have you wanted a facilitator to come to your workplace to provide a session for staff or your executive management group that will inform, educate and stimulate? Contact GCJ for this service.
• On more and more occasions in the diverse business world that we all operate in a committee chair may have perceived, potential or indeed real conflict of interest issues that impede on their ability to chair a meeting. GCJ can help with the provision of an independent meeting chair to ensure smooth and relevant discussion and adherence to agenda items when that potential conflict arises for an existing chair.
• During workshops, forums or conferences you will need a facilitator to lead plenary discussions or to present a “hypothetical.” GCJ again can provide this service for your event.
•Do you have staff who could grow through mentoring and motivational discussions? Contact GCJ for this service.
• A key area of interest for Director Patrick Caruana is social justice and ethics in the workplace or educational environment. This also includes management and employee responsibility in the 21st century work place. GCJ can provide work shops or sessions in this increasingly important area of work place reform.
• In the growing “after 5” and corporate hosting sectors GCJ can provide a Master of Ceremonies who will entertain, inform and host your event without the “cringe factor”.
• GCJ also offers project management services, we can help you organise an office move, construct a new building, organise a tender or even assist with a resident transfer.
• Aged Care and Retirement Living Accreditation assistance is also available to determine whether your facility is conforming to all standards. You need an independent assistance and assessment prior to official scrutiny of your facility. GCJ can remove the fog of doubt in relation to understanding the process.